With extra won ton skins/wrappers, and a bit of extra asparagus I made a hasty version of Asparagus-Ricotta Ravioli.
Any filling you prefer would fill these nicely. I simply cooked the asparagus (and retained some of the tips for garnish), chopped the remainder of the stalks and processed them in the food processor until smooth. Then added some ricotta and grated Parmesano Reggiano cheese; seasoned to taste with sea salt, freshly ground pepper and a touch of freshly grated nutmeg.
1. Have ready your filling with a small scoop or teaspoon.
2. A stack of won ton wraps.
3. Scoop a small amount of filling on won ton.
4. Place second won ton wrap over filling & seal edges with water, press firmly to seal.
5. Cut with sharp cookie or biscuit cutter.
6. Set aside, covered so they don't dry out until all are completed.
Assembled and ready to cook in a large pot of gently boiling, salted water. They cook in moments.
Garnish with a little melted butter (browned, or not), and a spinkle of additional grated Parmesano Reggiano and the reserved asparagus tips.