Sunday

Thai-Style Spinach Salad with Grilled Chicken and Spicy Peanut Dressing




One of my favorite salads ~ it includes lots of interesting textures all topped off with a sweet-tangy-spicy peanut sauce.



You can use any greens that you like; spinach, spring greens, cabbage, etc.






You could add crispy noodles if you like...





Rather than grilled chicken you can use rotisserie chicken meat, or any grilled or seared beef, pork, prawns or tofu.










If you would like a printable copy of the recipe, you can find it on my recipe blog
CLICK here.











I hope you enjoy it if you try it. Thank you for stopping by! :)













8 comments:

  1. Ooh, Mari, that looks delicious! And I have the same plates, I think! (Sur la Table?) But mine are the little ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah again Mary..you won't believe what we ate yesterday:) Beautiful post as always~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful, scrumptious salad and so perfect for warm summer evenings. You've combined all my favorite flavors, Mari. And, as always, your photos are good enough to eat.

    Is it hot down your way? We're dying here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some of my very favorite flavors, too! Beautiful plating as always. I'm going to try and make this salad this week. Temps are going to be back in the 100's, and salads will be 'dinner' at least a few nights this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful, appetizing plate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Made this for lunch today using leftover thinly sliced marinated flank steak. It was soooo good! Thanks for the recipe, I'll be making it often!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you ever make anything that doesn't look utterly fantastic?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi friends, thank you for your comments!

    Terri, I'm so happy you liked it. :) Thank you for letting me know.

    Thank you Pam... you are SO sweet!!

    xo ~m.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, friends ~ they make my day!

A Sampling of my food . . .

Subscribe:

 Subscribe in a reader...or

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner