Saturday

Capellini with Olive, Artichoke and Tomato Sauce



Here's a delicious vegetarian friendly pasta dish you may like as much as I do. :)





My recipe was inspired from one of Giada De Laurentiis' using spaghetti, I swapped capellini for the spaghetti, and added artichokes to the sauce.


I also streamlined the method for making the sauce. You can make the sauce ahead and refrigerate, then reheat as the pasta is cooking with no loss in quality.



I usually have all of the ingredients on hand year round so it's a handy recipe to keep in your repertoire ~ Of course in summer when tomatoes are at their peak you may prefer to use fresh, diced tomatoes.



If you try this one, I hope you love it as much as my family does.
If you would like a printable copy of the recipe, you can find it on my recipe blog by clicking HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today ~ have a lovely weekend friends!










10 comments:

  1. This is something Jacques and I love:) I will seek your recipe to see your variation..As always..so appetizingly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this and yours looks beautiful as always!
    Delish!
    L~xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds delish!! I am definitely trying it this week. Thanks for one of my dinners this week. That's why I love visiting. Now if you were only here too cook it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. M and Linda, Once again we find our tastes align! I'm never disappointed in anything you share with us.

    Hi Judy! I hope you like it ~ oh, I would love to cook for you, anytime. :)

    Thank you for stopping by and commenting ladies. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL photos........
    oh my gosh, that looks divine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple and beautiful. And best of all, vegetarian. Love your presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Queen B and L.T.!!

    It's so sweet of you to come visit and leave such kind comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has everything I look for in a pasta recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Photos are so fresh . .I can't resist myself trying this . . . .!
    http://extrataste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Pam and Dr. Joardar! I appreciate your comments. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, friends ~ they make my day!

A Sampling of my food . . .

Subscribe:

 Subscribe in a reader...or

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner