Sunday

Mosaic Monday: Birds in the Garden



I've had a lifelong love of birds, both as pets, and we attract plenty of them to our gardens by offering food, water and homes for them year round as well.

But this time I thought I would make a mosaic from some of the bird-themed items from the gardens.

I ran out of mosaic space before I ran out of bird-themed accouterments, so I'll share more another time. *grin*

Thank you for stopping by and any comments you would like to share; I LOVE to hear from you.

Mary graciously hosts Mosaic Monday ~ It is my understanding that she is taking a short break this week, but please go by her wonderful blog "
The Little Red House" to admire her fabulous photography, leave a comment and see some past mosaics.











14 comments:

  1. Your mosaic is so beautiful! I love the theme and I love each and every picture! Makes me want to see more!
    All the best,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooooooooo love, love, love it !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mari, beautiful mosaic!! Of course I love birds too. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Mary!
    I would love to be in your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

    I too have a blog that I use out of Southern California here in San Diego.

    Mostly it is a collection of artistic expression, and I have many friends with the same interests, maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

    Well I hope to hear from you soon, and or read about you….LOL

    Sincerely,
    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the pansies tucked about as well. Did not realize there was no Mosaic Monday today but understand people need a break. Mosaics are my favorites so I posted anyway!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too, love birds and love your bird mosaic! Your garden looks lovely and as always your photos are such a delight. Thanks for sharing and also, I'm glad to see Mosaic Monday...It's great discovering something new.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mari, those eggs in that shade of blue - exquisite! Thank you for these lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful, precious photos, Mari. I love the bird cage and the sweet little bird house. Your garden must be a magical place.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love anything bird-related! Made me smile for sure!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! I love the picture of the eggs in the nest :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you everyone for such sweet comments!

    You make my week with your kindness. :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, friends ~ they make my day!

A Sampling of my food . . .

Subscribe:

 Subscribe in a reader...or

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner