Friday

Halloween Greetings !


Living out in the country, and down very long driveway we don't have Trick-or-Treaters, so I no longer carve pumpkins. I put this huge Bethany Lowe retro decoration, (paper pulp/paper mache) in the front window instead.

Even though it is a rural area, there is plenty of Halloween spirit ~ just around the bend the farmer's family puts out a colorful display every Autumn:


During a trip to town to take care of a few errands earlier this week ~ the signs and spirit of Fall could be seen everywhere.

Here are a few:


Leaves falling...
Colorful Fall Flag...


Tiny, tiny 'Mario' Crocs
(So cute!)



A view down a side street...


A little more flaming Fall color.


And I can't help but think of friends Jain , and Andrea when I see the neon signs for:


I hope everyone has had a
delightfully SPOOKY

2008 Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. wonderful series of pics mary, hope you had a wonderful halloween~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Pictures...thank you for sharing a little bit of your world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos! I love the flaming trees! Our snow is almost all gone this morning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, friends ~ they make my day!

A Sampling of my food . . .

Subscribe:

 Subscribe in a reader...or

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner