Thursday

You Won't Believe These are Low-Fat & Healthy Blueberry Muffins





For now my search is over!
These are definitely my FAVORITE Blueberry Muffins to date,
healthy-versions or not.





Moist, packed with goodness and high in fiber, they average about 80 to 100 calories per satisfying muffin. (Depending upon the ingredients you choose to use.)

You can swap out the blueberries for other fruit, too. See my recipe for suggestions.







The recipe is one I devised from several~ some from the internet, and others from a couple of my cookbooks. I bumped up the nutrition by adding a few ingredients; I used Splenda (tm), but you can use sugar or honey if you prefer.



If you would like a copy of the printable recipe, please check out my recipe blog by clicking THIS link.


I hope you LOVE them as much as I do. :)






5 comments:

  1. Seems like you created a miracle Mary! Oh yum..I checked out the recipe and really..you are amazing at making food healthy and smart..
    The photo essays.. well they are the icing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary those look marvelous...I used to do an All Bran cereal muffin many years ago and now I wonder why I have not made them for so long...I will most definitely try yours very soon!
    L~xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blueberry muffins are my favorite and right now I'm stuffing one in my mouth...can't wait to try your recipe...my goodness!!!Those pictures are good enough to eat...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, I love muffins using All-Bran - they are so delicious. These look really good and would be something my hubby could take for a snack at work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look wonderful. I always bake muffins in the little "two bite" pans. This way, I can bake them in my big giant pans and not feel guilty. Thanks for sharing.

    Charla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, friends ~ they make my day!

A Sampling of my food . . .

Subscribe:

 Subscribe in a reader...or

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner