Sunday

Garden Fresh Veggie Omelette

I like omelettes because they are so versatile ~ the number of fillings are seemingly endless!

Summer is perfect time for fresh vegetable fillings. This morning it was baby spinach, yellow bell pepper slivers, and tiny sliced tomatoes from the garden, along with a bit of shredded mozzarella cheese. A sprinkle of julienne of basil from the herb garden to top it off. I like to hold out a few of the filling ingredients for garnish to indicate what kind of omellet it is, especially if I'm making them for guests.

Question~

Do you like omelette/omlets?

Do you have a favorite filling, or combination of filling ingredients?

I'd love it if your would share your thoughts. :)


2 comments:

  1. What a colorful post Mary..We do like omelets..

    My brothers used to put Ketchup:)

    I sometimes accompany ours w/ Jacque's mom's Sweet Ketchup..Funnily enough a bit of sweet works w/ us..

    I have to make her Ketchup again this yr..The big boys would love it~
    Have a nice Day~

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this plate is just mouth watering... mine never look this pretty~ i love omelots, but cooking is for winter i decided...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, friends ~ they make my day!

A Sampling of my food . . .

Subscribe:

 Subscribe in a reader...or

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner