Wednesday

Postcard ~ From Home, And a Poll

Photobucket

No snow yet, but Brrrr, it was foggy and cold looking down the driveway this morning...

Thank you to those who participated in the Poll!

Here are the results:

52 Votes

Soup: 27 votes (51%)
Stews (either Meat or Vegetarian): 13 votes (25%)
Chili: 12 votes (23%)
Pot Pie: 9 votes (17%)

Breakfast: 1 vote , Other: 1 vote

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote in the poll in the left column~ I would love to know about your favorite dinner on a cold evening. (You can choose more than one.)

Go ahead and add comments if your favorites are not listed, or if you would like to describe in more detail.














9 comments:

  1. I voted :) What a pretty scene, Mari - much more white here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous picture!!!

    I love a big bowl of soup on a cold night! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAri is that really moss on the road, I don't think I have ever seen it on the road before! At least not that much! Great picture. I voted for a pot pie because they are such a treat. I usually make chili but the pot pie, well that's really special, especially with a double crust, sinful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Susan, Cristine and Robin Sue.

    Yes, Robin Sue that is moss which reappears on the driveway whenever the moisture returns.

    It was a surprise to me too, having come from a drier climate. But I suppose it is to be expected when one builds a house in the middle of a forest.

    Sometime I'll share photos of the other living things that pop-out when it gets damp. Oh my! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I voted! For chili. I could use some now, too. Cold and rainy! I wouldn't mind some snow. I say that now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a peaceful looking postcard! I want to see a big photo of the arch shaped christmas trees - so unusual and pretty looking!
    I'm off to vote :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mari I love your postcards, plates, and pictures! You are one talented woman and your decorations are just lovely! I have an award that I would like to pass onto you at my blog! Have a wonderful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chili and an "other"...Gumbo is what most Louisianians crave when there is a crispness in the air! Gumbo weather! What a view you have down your driveway...an enchanted forest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearest..I just fell in love with your blog..can I add you to my Kindred Spirit list...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, friends ~ they make my day!

A Sampling of my food . . .

Subscribe:

 Subscribe in a reader...or

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner