Wednesday

A huge Thank You! Times Three.


I'm late, I'm late! For a very important date. No time to say "Hello." Goodbye. I'm late, I'm late, I'm late.


Lately I've been feeling like the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland ~ So many things to do, but time escapes.

However, my graditude to three very remarkable women is something I have put on the top of todays' agenda.

I'm sending out a big thank you to:
Audrey at Food From Books
and
for the following awards:

Thank you Audrey ~


Thank you Emily~

And thank you Cristine~


When you have a chance, go check out these terrific blogs, there is always something wonderful cooking or baking. My list of "To make" grows ever longer each time I visit them.

A huge thank you ladies, I am truly honored and thoroughly enjoy following your blogs! You each are an inspiration to so many.








4 comments:

  1. Congrats Mari! You deserve them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome, Mari...it's a small return for all the pleasure I get from your blog
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!!! You totally deserve all of these awards! You rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, friends ~ they make my day!

A Sampling of my food . . .

Subscribe:

 Subscribe in a reader...or

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner