Monday

Frozen Hot Buttered Rum




There is no way I can make this LOOK as delicious as it actually is.







You're just going to have to trust me on this one. :)














Here are the ingredients:
Good quality vanilla ice cream, a little crushed ice, Meyers's Rum, Buttershots (Butterscotch) Liqueur, a little heavy cream, and a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.






Move over spiked eggnog, this delightful concoction is in a class by itself.








If you would like the recipe, you can find it HERE on my recipe blog.
I hope you enjoy it too!







11 comments:

  1. Wow tempting and delicious......

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I click my heels together three times, could one of those just appear here? The lemon seems an unusual ingredient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wiping my computer keys off where I drooled all over them. So yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mari, I'll take one to go! Anything with this combination of ingredients has to be good! Now where is my spoon? Many thanks ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohh, what a delicious treat, dessert and after dinner drinks all in one. This is so festive, Mari, perfect for the holiday season. And so easy to prepare too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks SO good, but I can't for the life of me imagine eating it during this Montana winter... it was 24 degrees BELOW zero this morning! I'd have to have the hot version for now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, if you ask ME I say you did a pretty darn good job of making it look good! I am loving those ingredients!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you kidding me?! Your photos of this drink look FAB-U-LOUS Dah-ling!! (Which old movie actress said that, I can't remember, grins.)

    Would LUV to try one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much! I used to have this recipe...or one similar...and just loved it. Looks scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, friends ~ they make my day!

A Sampling of my food . . .

Subscribe:

 Subscribe in a reader...or

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner