Monday

Thank you Jain!

For my first blog award!

I'm so happy Maggie from
and

awarded it to you ~ and I couldn't agree with her more your blog is so inviting, entertaining and creative, as are
Maggie's.

I would also like to pass this award on to some wonderfully delightful bloggers I have become acquainted with during my short blogging adventure.
(In no particular order, I truly appreciate each of them.)

I hope you'll visit their pages, they are such remarkably creative women!

To Andrea ~ Under a Blue Moon
To Robin Sue ~ The Big Red Kitchen
To Marsha ~ Marsha's Garden
To Audrey ~ Food From Books
To Jane ~ Posy
To Clarice ~ Story Book Woods

There are so many more fabulous bloggers whom I follow, and hundreds and hundreds I have yet had the pleasure to discover. Please check my favorites list for more.
(Not surprisingly several have already received this award.)

Rules:
1. Give it to one or 100 or any number in between ~
it's up to you.
Make sure you link to their site in your post
2. Remember the Purpose of the Award:
To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

Once again a big thank you to Jain for gifting me this award.
My friend, you're one of a kind, and I deeply treasure your friendship. xo

8 comments:

  1. Oh Mari! Thank you so much, you are so kind. There is a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is especially nice coming from you! Thank you so much!
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Mari! You are so kind to me...always have been!
    What a lovely surprise...
    Can I send it right back to you?
    L :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mari, you are such a sweet heart! Thank you so much! I am honored.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mari,
    Thank you so much for your lovely award - how kind of you to think of me.
    I'm so pleased you have started a blog and will regularly pop in.
    Warmest,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. mary you deserve 1001 awards, you got all the talent wrapped up in one little place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mari, how fun to read that Jain awarded you this blog! You deserve it! Then I read further on and see that you have also awarded it to me...WOW! Thank you very much - you are so kind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mari, congratulations on getting this award. And I can't thank you enough for passing it on to me. I feel so honoured!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, friends ~ they make my day!

A Sampling of my food . . .

Subscribe:

 Subscribe in a reader...or

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner